I've always been a victim of unrequited love, but now, the guy I like actually likes me back. We're trying to take everything slowly, but I want to do nothing but hug him, kiss him, hold his hand and tell him everything's going to be okay. I want to take care of him. I want to love him. I want to call him my boyfriend and tell him I love him, but the thing is I'm not sure if this REALLY IS love. Is it? Or am I just misleading myself? Or am I so jaded that I refuse to recognize love as what it is.
- How yah feelin'?: confused
You have better get a move on, dear sir, because this train might decide to leave the platform without you.
- How yah feelin'?: pissed off
What I'm doing with my life is clearly pointless. I hate my job and what it has turned me into. All I want to do is resign. I can't take it anymore. I'm sick and tired of this environment and my own seeming inefficiency in said environment. I really, really want to quit my job and finally do something I will really enjoy. Because I'm afraid if I don't quit, I'll end up killing myself...
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.
My blogspot account is still active, but I have deleted my old music-themed blog from there. I lost all interest in blogging, but now, I feel like I want to do so again, if only to get my groove back when it comes to writing. I'm a very talented writer, and this is not just me being all "mayabang" or anything. I just know that I am a very talented writer and have a way with words.
Now, the question is...would you read what I write? I don't want to use this LiveJournal account for it because this is a completely different avenue of thought all together, but I'm thinking of reviving my blogspot.
Maybe I should try blogging again...whether or not I have readership, maybe I should. Won't lose anything if I try, right? And I do have another tab open and logged in to blogspot already.
So...here goes nothing...
Blogspot, I am returning to your warm embrace...
- How yah feelin'?: contemplative
- Jammin' to::RXTMR ChiChiAndGiGi - Flop Teleserye Titles
Pairings: Rydon; Ryan/Brendon/RPC (Real Person Character)
POV: Third; changes between the three characters
Disclaimer: Not real, not making any money out of this, don't own the boys… it’s called fan fiction for a reason, people…
Summary: Prompted by the wonderful meiloslyther: "Okay, since I'm going to college soon, I'm gonna need some Rydon college!fic. They could either already be together or not, but I DON'T KNOW THEY'RE TOGETHER/GETTING TOGETHER/LIKE EACH OTHER/ETC. and I'm a total wallflower staring at Ryan all the time like a creeper (and he totally notices and thinks I'm a creeper). I'm in Brendon's history class, and Ryan's English class."
Author's Notes: Yes people! I am writing again! Woohoo! *happy dance* I am finishing up with the prompts I received last year, and will probably continue with Over The Edge; and Autumn Winds. I'm also working on an original horror-fantasy fic that's bound to go up on my other LJ account, writing_muse, soon. Oh, and my other bandom fic, The Last Seeker will also - hopefully - get finished soon. Yep, so many projects, so little time. Sucks to be me, right? :D Oh, and hey! If you like my stuff and want me to write something for you similar to this one, drop me a prompt here or here. Hope to hear from y'all soon! :)
This fic is dedicated to meiloslyther. You rock, dude! \m/
Three Ain't Never Gonna Be A Crowd
- How yah feelin'?: hungry
- How yah feelin'?: sleepy
- Jammin' to::Change - The Young Veins
I am sooo awesome like that! :)
- How yah feelin'?: creative
- Jammin' to::Nearly Witches - Panic! At The Disco
Now...this ain't gonna be like any of your typical prompts and stuff. I'll write up the story and will write you into it for a cameo or as part of the major characters. :) Here are the rules:
1. Slash only. No f/m tandems. I can write you in as the friend or bestfriend or even the ex, but not as the bandmember's love interest. Although if it's a threesome (f/m/m) or GSF (m/m/f/m/m), I'd probably say yes.
2. Any pairing would do, I'll just have to keep the squick factor down. :) I'm going to tell you right now, though, I'm at my best when I'm writing Gabilliam, Ryden, and Rockett.
3. No kid!fics, animal!fics or fics that involve sexual abuse of a very young child (12 and below years old). That's just sick.
4. You may dictate if you want it to be AU or not. Although I'm telling you guys right now, I'm better at the AU stuff. But I can write the real stuff fanfics too. I've got "Best Birthday EVER!" to prove that. :)
5. If you prompted it, you'll be the one to do beta-work for it. :)
6. You have to give me all the details that you want me to incorporate via your comment, including what you want your role to be. You can also leave your role to me too. I'll just ask you a few questions and stuff so I can make it all seem like you're flowing naturally with the story.
7. Please don't expect me to be able to write your prompts that quickly. I still have work that eats up loads of my time and two fics (one of which is on indefinite hiatus) that I'm working on. The prompts will, however, help me get over writer's block faster, which is why I'm asking for it. :)
Easy as pie, right? :)
- Where are you???:My cousin's study
- How yah feelin'?: excited
- Jammin' to::Minority - Green Day